Want to know which is the best electronic cigarette to buy? With so many now available out there, it would be nice to know what type is worth your money...right? There isn't much point in just blowing a whole heap of cash on something that's going to keep costing you in the long run. I've done the hard work for you in finding this out. So sit back, relax and soak up the info...you are about to find out exactly which is the best electronic cigarette to buy!
1. Always go for a model that comes in two parts. Meaning, a model that has a battery and a cartridge (filter). The reason being that, if you were to purchase an e-cig that comes in three parts, which most do, you will only end up spending money every couple of months on a new atomizor (vaporizor). These can cost roughly $30 a pop, and adds up over the year. With the atomizor being built into the cartridge, you will have a fresh new one each time you change it! This will always be the best electronic cigarette to buy.
2. If you are used to inhaling and exhaling a lot of smoke, then you will want a model that produces a lot of vapor (water with nicotine). Many electronic cigarettes look great and even resemble a real cigarette. But when you get them home they just don't step up to the mark. There's nothing worse than waiting for something to arrive in the post, just to be left disappointed when you discover that what you've bought isn't what you expected. Try to find a video showing the exhaled vapor.
3. The battery life is going to be a big factor, because lets face it, you don't want to be left in the lurch when you need to use it, or what's the point in buying one! You don't exactly want to go back on the tobacco, do you? The best electronic cigarette will have a battery that can last for the equivalent of a good number of cigarettes...say...7 or so. Doesn't sound like a lot, but don't worry, that's where tip number 4 comes in.
4. Make sure that your chosen brand has a starter kit that gives you an extra battery! USB and car chargers should also be made available. Having an extra battery will make things easy for you as the charging times can vary from a few hrs to 10 hours. The worst case scenario is to be on a night out and your e-cig to die half way through...NOT GOOD!!
5. The cartridges are another factor. You want to be saving as much cash as possible. Luckily most cartridges are very cheap. Around $16 for a five pack. Paying any more than this is extortion! Each will last for about the same amount as 20-30 regular cigarettes. Plus you should be given the option of at least 5 different flavors. E.g Regular tobacco Menthol Vanilla Coffee Chocolate Also make sure that you have a choice of nicotine strength from 0-16mg. Only the best electronic cigarette companies will do this. If you are not given a choice, then don't buy it! There's no point in a super strength e-cig arriving at your door if you don't like the taste of it and can't use it. True?
For more information about electronic cigarettes and to find the best electronic cigarette for you, read FULL Reviews at Acegen, LLC Click here