After using your Electronic health cigarette for awhile you may notice that the amount of vapour that it produces will become less, the reason for this is after some time the Atomizer gets clogged up with residue from the liquid. But there are a couple of things that you can do to fix or prevent this from happening.
"Special Note" If you want your electronic cigarette to last as long as possible treat it the way you would treat all your electronic devices, keep it clean & dry at all times and only charge the battery when it is completely flat.
1.Prevent liquid from building up inside the atomizer by leaving it upside down on a paper towel every night before you go to bed, you should see liquid on the paper towel when you wake up in the morning.
2.Rinse your atomizer under warm running water while holding it with a tweezers for a couple of minutes and leave it to dry overnight on a paper towel.
3.Don't use too much liquid on the atomizer, more liquid will not produce more smoke it will just damage your electronic health cigarette.
(Note: There may be certain electronic cigarette stores out there that may say that this will break your atomizer, these people have a very poor understanding on how exactly an atomizer really works and it would be ill-advised to listen to any advice they might have, we have tested this method countless times with various types of liquid and it works great. It has nothing to do with the type of liquid being used)"Just be sure to let it dry over night"
Remember that after you rinsed your atomizer it may take up to 40 drags before it will function properly again, this is because the wick has to absorb the liquid again.
Always keep the part that connects to the battery dry because if any liquid gets into the battery it will cause the pressure switch to malfunction and will void your 3 month warranty on your battery. So always clean both ends of the Battery screw connector regularly.
BEWARE Of CHEAP Imitations Charm shop and Our Agents Are the ONLY Retailers of the superior CHATS Electronic Cigarette
For your complete guide to using electronic cigarettes please visit http://www.charmshop.co.za today
Electronic Cigarette Questions & Answers
* Q: Why does my electronic cigarette cut out some times?
* A: When you inhale for longer than 5 seconds the electronic cigarette will cut out to protect the atomizer from burning out. Leave it for about 2 minutes then try it again.
* Q: How long does it take to charge the battery?
* A: Depending on the model and charger, it may take up to 4 hours to fully charge a battery. Your charger has an indication light on it to tell you when charging is complete, Red = Charging, Green = Fully Charged
* Q: Why do i get a nasty taste from my electronic cigarette?
* A: Either the atomizer is out of liquid or it may be time to replace the atomizer. Either refill your cartridge, drop some more liquid on the atomizer and if it still tastes bad try rinsing the atomizer under warm running water and let it dry, if it still tastes bad replace the atomizer.
* Q: My electronic cigarette does not want to switch on when i take a drag, why?
* A: Try to charge the battery until the indication light on the charger turns green, if it still does not work the pressure switch might be damaged in which case you have to replace the battery.
* Q: How much liquid should one drop onto the atomizer?
* A: 1-2 Drops
* Q: Can i smoke anywhere with the electronic cigarette?
* A: Yes, the electronic cigarette does not produce any smoke but a harmless vapor that dissipates in seconds, you might draw some attention when you do smoke it in public areas but it is completely legal and an explanation to the person in question will solve any disputes. You may want to ask owners of buildings if they mind you smoking the electronic cigarette on their premises.
* Q: How long can i smoke with one battery?
* A: It will vary from model to model but the average amount of drags you should get is 200-240 inhalations. Be sure to carry a fully charged battery with you when you go out.
* Q: Why does the vapor look like smoke and not like vapour?
* A: The liquid that is used in the electronic cigarette contains propylene glycol, this is a chemical that is used in food colouring and is considered to be completely safe. It is this chemical that produces the "Smoke" effect.
* Q: I get a funny sensation when i exhale through my nose, why?
* A: Remember that the vapor is a liquid and you might get the sensation of water in your nose when you exhale through your nose, it's nothing to be alarmed about.
* Q: My battery does not seem to last as long anymore, why?
* A: The battery used for the electronic cigarette is based on lithium ion technology, unfortunately after a long period of charging the battery might lose its ability to charge, A replacement is recommended if this happens.
* Q: Why does the light flash after a couple of drags ?
* A: The computer chip in the battery is programmed to notify you when you have taken 15 drags because this is the equivalent of 1 normal cigarette, that is why the light will flash, if the light keeps on flashing when you try to take a drag the battery needs to be recharged.
* Q: Why do i get a headache when using the electronic cigarette
* A: The most likely cause for a headache would come from receiving to much nicotine than what your body can tolerate, the solution would be to either use the electronic cigarette less or switch to a lower strength nicotine level. If you still receive headache we advise you to consult your doctor.
For more information about electronic cigarettes and to find the best electronic cigarette for you, read FULL Reviews at Acegen, LLC Click here